If you enjoy green tea, you are sure to relish several steepings of this great tea! Mellow and delicate with a lovely sweet after taste and a slight hint of nuttiness. A treat for any lover of green tea. And if you’re not a green tea lover to begin with, this one may very well make you a convert!
Basic Brewing Instructions:
- Loose green tea should be given a 10 second rinse with the same temperature water as used for brewing.
- 160˚-175˚ F water temperature.
- Use 1 Tablespoon per 8oz. of filtered water
- Recommended first steeping of 30 seconds. Add 15 seconds for each subsequent infusion up to 3 minutes.
- There are no hard and fast rules. Experiment with the quantity of tea that you use, and steeping times.
Description borrowed from our good friends at Mandala Tea